Investing in the future
Thanks to generous gifts from WSU alumni and friends, the Department of Art is able to offer numerous academic scholarships to eligible undergraduate and graduate art students on the Pullman, Vancouver, and Tri-Cities campuses.
The financial support provided by these funds helps students engage in activities that further expand their horizons and foster success.
How to apply
Undergraduate and graduate students who complete the WSU General Scholarship Application each year are automatically considered for more than 700 scholarships at the Department of Art, College of Arts and Sciences, and University-level.
Completed scholarship applications must be submitted no later than January 31 for the following academic year.
Incoming students who have applied for admission to WSU may submit a scholarship application while they are waiting for a decision.
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email in late March.
For both undergraduate and graduate students
- An incoming or continuing student in good standing at WSU Pullman, WSU Vancouver, or WSU Tri-Cities campus.
- Enrolled in or intending to enroll in a degree program offered by the Department of Art.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Some scholarships may have alternate or additional criteria.
- Need-based scholarship also require a completed FAFSA or WASFA. Visit WSU Student Financial Services for information and deadlines for these forms.